- New Identity Branding - SurfivalGear
- Signage & programs designed for 3000 person event!
ClarkeDesign was responsible for programs, signage and t-shirt designs for the 1st Annual Hawaiian May Day festival in San Diego. Proceeds went to local non-profit groups.
- Article: What is a Domain Name and Web Hosting?
Clients often are faced with daunting terms like domain names and web hosting. We help explain what these are and how they are a part of getting your website live to the world. Don't fret...ClarkeDesign can help you with these important areas!
- Walz Cycling Caps first tradeshow appearance!
Walz Caps, maker of traditional cycling caps, attended the 2009 Interbike Tradeshow.
"Clarke put together signage that brought in lots of foot traffic and a catalog that produced phone calls and orders long after they left the booth,", said Jen Gilstrap, owner of Walz Caps (San Diego)...
- ClarkeDesign Launches Website 2.0
Welcome to the newly redesigned website for ClarkeDesign. In an effort to freshen its look and better promote its clients and services offered, the new website has been restructured.
"I have been focused on my clients for years but finally it was time to give my own site a little love", said Clarke Graves, owner of ClarkeDesign (San Diego, CA).
- Jonathan Tarr Foundation Celebrates 10 Year Anniversary with New Website.
Celebrating its 10 year anniversary, the Jonathan Tarr Foundation teamed with ClarkeDesign to create a full website redesign. Providing scholarships to a diverse population of under-served San Diego boys and girls not normally targeted for academic assistance, JTF wanted to effectively convey its message and efforts on the web.
"Any grantor or donor looking at JTF can truly see who we are and what we do and that is the main reason for the website," says Robin Tarr, founder.
Visit the client detail page to learn more.
- Read all announcements in Library...
- Aloha Designs
- Logo, Business Cards, Website
- "When you are picking a domain name for your company, make sure it is easy to spell."